18 Aug Zucchini Bites
- 2 – 3 Zucchini shredded (enough to make 2 cups packed)
- 3/4 Cups G.F. Bread Crumbs (if GF is not needed I’d use panko)
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese (grated)
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Cloves of Garlic (minced)
- 1/2 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Grate the Zucchini and place in cheesecloth or a kitchen towel (j-clothes work great) and squeeze as much liquid out as you can. You should end up with about 2 cups of packed Zucchini.
- Place in a large bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix to combine.
- Using about 1 large Tbsp of the mixture form into bit size pieces and place on a baking stone or parchment lined baking sheet.
- Serve with an aioli dip (I cheat and use the store bought one).