17 Mar Cilantro-Lime Baked Shrimp
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Cilantro (chopped)
- 1 Lime (juiced)
- 3 Cloves Garlic (peeled and crushed)
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 lb Shrimp (peeled, deveined)
- 1/2 cup GF bread crumbs
- cooking spray
- 1 lime for garnish
- Cilantro for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Combine oil, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, Italian Seasoning, and cayenne pepper in a medium bowl. Blend well, then add the shrimp and mix to coat.
- Place the shrimp in a baking dish, do not layer.
- Cover the shrimp with bread crumbs and spray with cooking spray.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes. Shrimp should be pink.
- Serve over steamed rice with a side of green vegetables (I like roasted green beans or sugar snap peas).
- Garnish with lime slices and Cilantro.