15 Apr Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Chopped Spinach
- 1 Cup Artichoke Hearts (drained and chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1/8 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/8 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Garlic Clove (minced)
- 1/3 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 5 -6 Grinds Black Pepper
- Tortilla (scoops), Pita Chips or Sliced French Bread
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Drain the thawed spinach to remove excess moisture.
- Combine the Spinach, Artichokes, Garlic, Cream Cheese, Sour Cream and Cheeses.
- Season with Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Transfer the mixture into an oven-safe baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes – should be heated through and slightly golden on top.
- Serve with Tortilla, Pita or French Stick.