19 May Cucumber Mango Chutney
Posted at 13:43h in All Recipes, Gluten Free, Sauces & Chutneys 0 Comments
- 2 Mangos (diced)
- 1/2 English Cucumber (diced)
- 1/2 Cup Blue Berries
- 1/2 Jalapeno Pepper (small dice)
- 1/3 Cup Purple Onion (diced)
- 1 Lime (Juiced)
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro Leaves
- Combine all ingredients in a glass bowl, stirring gently to mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour (ideally 2-3) to allow flavours to infuse.
- Serve over Salmon, or as a side salad to any fish or chicken meal.