27 Jul Avocado and Pea Puree
- 1 Cup Mixed fresh Herbs (Cilantro, Mint, Chives & Parsley)
- 1 Cup Peas – fresh if possible (if frozen, blanched and cool before using)
- 2 Cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 1 Red Chile (seeded and chopped)
- 1/2 Avocado (chopped)
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 1/2 tsp Salt (Himalayan Pink)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Combine all ingredients except Olive Oil in a food processor (scrapping the sides frequently)
- Process until smooth and creamy.
- Add the Olive Oil slowly while processing.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.