24 Jun Seared Salmon Bites with Honey Soy Sauce
- 2 lbs of skinless Salmon (1/2 lb person)
- 2 TBSP Soy Sauce (I prefer the low sodium)
- 1 TBSP Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 TBSP Honey
- 1 TBSP Thai Sweet Red Chilli Sauce
- 1 Tsp Sriracha
- 1 TBSP Peanut Oil
- 2-3 Green Onions (for garnish)
- 1/2 TBSP Sesame Seeds (for garnish)
- Cube the Salmon into bite size pieces (about 1″ square)
- Mix the Soy, Sesame Oil, Honey, Thai Chilli Sauce & Sriracha Sauce in a glass measuring cup.
- Pour this over the cubed salmon (in a glass bowl).
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour (minimum – ideally 3 hours)
- Heat a large skillet (I prefer cast iron).
- Add the peanut oil and using tongs place the cubed salmon into the pan, searing each side (6 sides) for about 2 minutes each.
- Once almost done, place the remaining marinade into the skillet and toss to coat the salmon.
- Serve over steamed rice.