18 Apr Chewy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 Cup Butter (1 stick) softened
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar (packed)
- 1/4 Cup White sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2/3 Cups Gluten Free Flour (I use Bobs Gluten Free Flour)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 Cups Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 325° F
- In a large bowl cream the Butter, Brown & White Sugar until smooth. Then blend in the Egg and Vanilla.
- In a smaller bowl mix together the Flour, baking soda and salt. Add this to the creamed mixture.
- Combine the Rolled Oats & White Chocolate Chips into the mixture.
- Drop Tablespoon size Cookie Dough onto an un greased baking sheet ensuring they are well spaced – about 8 – 10 on a normal size cookie sheet.
- Bake @ 325°F for 13 minutes.
- Remove and leave on hot cookie sheet for 2 minutes then transfer to a wire cooling rack to cool completely.