22 Feb Blueberry Chocolate Chip Muffins (Gluten Free)
Posted at 21:41h in All Recipes, Desserts, Gluten Free 0 Comments
- 1 1/2 Cups of all Purpose Flour
- 3/4 Cups White Sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
I like to use Bob’s Gluten Free FlourYou can use 1 full cup of Blueberries instead of the 1/2 cup of Chocolate Chips
Any non-dairy product (Almond Milk) could be used instead of Milk
- Pre-heat oven to 400° F
- Grease muffin tins with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the Flour, Sugar, Salt & Baking Powder and whisk to combine.
- In a 2 cup measuring cut beat the egg. Add 1/3 cup of Vegetable Oil and mix, then with the milk top up to 1 cup. Mix in the vanilla extract.
- Combine the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir into until combined. Add in the Blueberries and Chocolate Chips, mix to combine.
- Fill the greased muffin tins with about 1/4 to 1/3 cup of the mixture. (it will be quite thick).
- Bake 18 minutes. Remove and check doneness with a toothpick. Let stand in baking pan for 10 minutes then remove from pan to continue cooling.