01 Mar Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
- 1 1/2 Cup Gluten Free Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3/4 Cup White Sugar
- 3 Ripe Bananas (mashed)
- 1 Egg (best at room temperature)
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
I like to use Bob’s Gluten Free Flour
- Pre-heat oven to 375° F
- Mix together Flour, Baking Soda and Salt. Stir in the Chocolate Chips
- Combine Sugar, Bananas, Egg, Oil and Vanilla in a large bowl
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Pour mix into prepared muffin tins (greased or paper lined).
- Bake @ 375°F for 18 minutes. Check with a toothpick for doneness.
- Cool 5 minutes, then remove from pan to baking rack to finish cooling.