23 May Watermelon Salad
- 3 Cups Watermelon (cubed into small bite size pieces)
- 1 English Cucumber (halved lengthwise, seeds removed, sliced into bite size pieces)
- 1 Jalapeño Pepper (small dice)
- 1/3 Cup Feta Cheese (crumbled)
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Mint (Chopped)
- 1 Lime (zested and juiced)
- 3 TBSP Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl add the Watermelon, Cucumber, Jalapeño, and Mint.
- In a small bowl mix the Lime zest, juice and Olive Oil, adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and mix to combine.
- Add the crumbled Feta and serve.