07 May Chive Garlic Butter
Posted at 20:00h in All Recipes, Gluten Free, Other 0 Comments
- 1 Cup of Butter (2 sticks) at room temperature
- 2 TBSPs fresh chives (minced)
- 2 cloves Garlic
- Beat the butter in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until it is light and fluffy.
- Add the Chives, Garlic and continue beating until combined.
- Place the butter in a log shape on a piece of wax paper. Fold the paper over the butter and roll to form a log (tootsie roll) shape with the butter. Once shaped, twist the ends (tootsie roll style) and place in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Remove and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Slice into 1/4 inch rounds and top steak, fish or vegetables.