30 Apr Marinated Flank Steak
- 1/3 Cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Cloves Garlic (crushed)
- 6-8 Grinds Fresh Black Pepper
- 1 – 1 1/2 lbs Flank Steak
- Combine all ingredients for the marinade (except the garlic). Whisk to combine.
- Remove 2 Tbsp of the marinade and reserve for serving.
- Add the Garlic to the mixture.
- Place the Flank Steak in a resealable bag, add the marinade.
- Allow to marinate for at least 2 hours (24 hours is best)
- Heat the grill (using hardwood charcoal). When the coals are hot, add the steak and sear on both sides about 1 1/2 minutes per side.
- Reduce heat and continue to grill about 5 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches desired doneness. (see temperature chart for doneness).
- Remove from grill, cover with