21 Apr Apple Chips
- 2 Medium Apples (any type)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to 225° F
- Line a couple of baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Wash and dry the apples (leaving the skin on).
- Slice apples horizontally about 1/8 inch thick (using a shape knife or a Mandolin).
- Place the apple slices in a large bowl along with the cinnamon and mix well to coat the apple slices.
- Lay flat on a baking sheet, not overlapping any slices.
- Bake for 1 hour, remove from oven, flip the slices and continue baking for the remaining hour.
- When the 2 hours are complete, turn the oven off and leave the apples in the oven for at least another hour.
- Place on a metal cooling rack to cool and dry.