28 Mar Gluten Free Fluffy Pancakes
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Cup Arrowroot
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1-2 grinds Sea Salt
- 1/4 Cup Walnuts (roughly chopped)
- Coconut Oil (for greasing the pans)
- 1/2 Cup Blueberries
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl making the fluffy.
- Add the Almond Milk, Lemon Juice and Vanilla, whisk until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, blend the coconut flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, salt and arrowroot.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients 1/4 cup at a time, continuously whisking while adding all the dry ingredients.
- Fold in the Walnuts.
- Heat a large skillet on medium high heat. Add 1 Tbsp coconut oil to grease the pan.
- Using about 1/4 – 1/3 of a cup make approx. 3 inch pancakes.
- Cook until bubbles appear on the top, flip and cook about the same length of time on the other side.
- Add the Blueberries and 1 Tbsp of water to a small sauce pan.
- Heat to a simmer and let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Serve warm over pancakes.