28 Aug Honey Garlic Salmon
- 4 Halibut Filets (recommend 1/2 pound per person)
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 1/4 Cup Butter (softened – save 1 Tbsp for the skillet)
- 3 TBSP Mayonnaise
- 1 Lemon (juiced – about 2 Tbsp)
- 2 Green Onions (chopped save the green parts for garnish)
- 3 Grinds Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 TSP Franks Red Hot Sauce (or to taste)
- Pre heat broiler to 500°
- Melt 1 Tbsp Butter in a skillet (preferably cast iron)
- Mix together the Parmesan, butter, mayonnaise, lemon juice, green onions, salt and pepper sauce
- Add the Halibut to the melted butter in the cast iron skillet.
- Broil the Halibut in the oven for 8 minutes (should be white and flakey)
- Add the parmesan mixture to the pan, covering the fillets.
- Broil again for 3 minutes – mixture should be bubbly and begin to brown.