07 Nov Roasted Pepitas
Posted at 21:32h in All Recipes, Other 0 Comments
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Serving: They’re addictive – serving size could be 1!
A Word From The Cook
“Amazing in taste and Science based Health Benefits“
- 1 Cup Raw Pepitas (not pre-roasted)
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Mix Pepitas and oil in a small bowl to coat well.
- Add the salt and mix again to combine the salt.
- Bake on parchment lined baking sheet for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and also remove pepitas and parchment from the baking sheet to slow and stop further cooking. (you’ll hear them popping).
- Let cool and enjoy!