15 Sep Gluten Free Clafoutis
Posted at 20:03h in All Recipes, Gluten Free, Meats 0 Comments
Butter (for greasing pan)
Gluten Free Flour (for coating pan)
3 Cups Fresh Cherries (or any berries that are in season)
1 Cup Walnuts (chopped into small pieces)
1 Cup Whipping Cream
1/2 Cup Sugar
3 Large Eggs
1/2 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 Cup G.F. Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
Mint Leaves for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Grease 10″ baking dish with butter and then a dusting of G.F. flour.
- Put the Berries in the baking dish, and add the chopped Walnuts on top
- Whisk the Cream, Sugar, Eggs and vanilla in a bowl until combined and smooth
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into the previous mixture and whisk to combine.
- Pour this mixture over the fruit and walnuts.
- Bake for 35 minutes – should be golden and fluffy.
- Cool on a wire rack to let the top settle.
- Serve warm and add fresh fruit and mint as garnish.