27 Jul Sweet Thai Chili Salmon
Posted at 01:45h in All Recipes, Asian, Seafood 0 Comments
- 2 lbs Salmon Filets (1/2 lb per person)
- 6 Tbsp Thai Sweet Chili Sauce (from Thai Store)
- 3 Tbsp Soy Sauce (I use Gluten Free)
- 1 Tbsp Ginger (peeled and freshly grated)
- 1 Lime Zested and juiced
- 2 Gr Onions (white & light green parts) – (saving the dark green parts for garnish)
- Mix the Chili Sauce, Soy Sauce, Ginger, white parts and light green parts of onion, lime juice and lime zest to make a marinade.
- Remove 1/4 cup of the marinade and set aside for serving.
- Put the salmon filets (cut into serving pieces) into a baking dish.
- Spoon the rest of the marinade over the salmon, cover, refrigerate and marinate for about 1 hour.
- Remove the baking dish from the fridge and let come to room temperature (about 20 minutes).
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Bake for 18 minutes, then broil for 2 minutes @ 550°.
- Transfer to a serving platter, cover with reserved marinade and garnish with dark green parts of onion (white sesame seeds are also an nice addition for presentation).