27 Jul Sweet Smokey Salmon
- 4 Salmon filets (portioned per person)
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp Liquid Smoke
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Combine all the ingredients (except the salmon) in a small bowl and mix well.
- Place the Salmon filets into a freezer bag and pour the marinade into the bag and turn to coat all the salmon pieces.
- Refrigerate the filets in the marinade for 2 -4 hours.
- Remove from marinade (discard the marinade) and grill on medium high grill for 20 minutes turning once.