27 Jul Stuffed Pork Tenderloin (Greek)
- 1 Pork Tenderloin (butterflied and patted flat)
- 1/4 Cup Purple Onion (diced)
- 1/4 Cup Sun-dried Tomatoes (packed in oil) (diced)
- 1/4 Cup Kalamata Olives (chopped)
- 2 Cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Feta Cheese (crumbled)
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Oregano (or 1 Tbsp dried)
- Butterfly the Tenderloin and pat it out flat.
- Combine all the other ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Spread this mixture over the flattened Tenderloin
- Close the Tenderloin and secure with butcher’s twine
- Place the Tenderloin on a pre-heated grill on medium/high
- Turn the Tenderloin often, ensuring it is grilled on all sides (about 20 minutes). Meat thermometer inserted into just the meat part should be 62° C
- Let stand, covered in tin foil for 10 minutes.
- Slice into 1/4 in rounds (remove the twine) and serve