27 Jul Spicy Lime Chicken Kabobs
- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes)
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Lime (juiced) (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 cloves Fresh Garlic (minced)
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper (or to taste)
- 1/4 tsp Freshly ground Black Pepper
- Whisk together the Olive Oil, Vinegar, Lime Juice.
- Season with Chili Powder, Paprika, Onion Powder, Garlic, Cayenne Pepper and Pepper.
- Place the chicken in a marinating bag (or glass baking dish) and add the marinade ensuring the chicken is coated.
- Marinate for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Pre-heat the BBQ to a medium high heat.
- Thread the chicken onto skewers (soaked if wooden) (oiled if metal).
- Use the remaining marinade to baste the skewers as the grill. about 12-15 minutes.