27 Jul Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- 1 1/2 lbs Brussel Sprouts (enough for 6 people)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/8 Cup Bread Crumbs (I use Gluten Free by choice)
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese (shredded)
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425°. If you have a Roast option versus bake, use that option because you are roasting!
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the sprouts in half after trimming the ends.
- In a large covered bowl (or a large zip lock bag) combine the sprouts and the olive oil and shake to coat.
- Add the bread crumbs, parmesan, garlic powder and salt & pepper.
- Shake again to coat well.
- Spread in a single layer on the baking sheet, making sure they are well spread out (so they roast).
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
- Roast for 15 minutes