27 Jul Quinoa Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette
- 1 Cup Quinoa
- 2 1/2 Cups Vegetable Stock
- 1 Cup Grape tomatoes (1/2’ved or 1/4’tered)
- 1 Cup diced English Cucumber
- 1 Bunch Green Onions (sliced)
- 1/2 Cup Cranberries (dried)
- 1 Cup Salad Greens (a good mix of lettuces and micro greens)
- 2 Cups Candied Walnuts
- 2 Cups Cranberry Vinaigrette
- Rinse and drain the Quinoa in cold water.
- Bring the vegetable stock and Quinoa to a boil in a medium pan. Once boiling, reduce heat to medium/low and leave the lid ajar, cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the cranberries, stir to mix and cook for an additional 5 minutes
- Remove from heat, fluff with a fork, season with salt and pepper (to taste)
- Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Add the remaining ingredients (tomatoes, cucumber, green onions and greens)
- Mix well adding the Candied Walnuts and Cranberry Vinaigrette