27 Jul Mom’s Chocolate Cookies
Posted at 03:03h in All Recipes, Desserts 0 Comments
- 2 Cups White Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 3 Cups Quick Cooking Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup Coconut (flaked)
- 6 Tbsp Cocoa
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla extract
- Combine the sugar, butter and milk in a large saucepan, bring to a boil while stirring.
- Remove from heat and add the remaining ingredients (all at once).
- Using 2 spoons, drop onto parchment paper; forming to desired size of cookies.
- Let stand for about 1 hour to cool and set.