27 Jul Marmalade Chipotle Pork Tenderloin
Posted at 16:26h in All Recipes, Meats 0 Comments
- 1/2 Cup Orange Marmalade
- 4 Tbsp White wine vinegar
- 3 Cloves Garlic (minced)
- 3 Chipotle Peppers (in adobo sauce, drained, seeded and chopped)
- 2 Pork Tenderloins (about 1 lb each)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Bring the Marmalade, vinegar, garlic and chipotles to a slow boil over medium heat.
- Stir occasionally until he Marmalade is melted.
- Rub the tenderloins with the salt and pepper, then brush the marmalade mixture over all sides, reserving about 3 tbsp for garnishing when cooked.
- Place the tenderloins on the preheated BBQ @ medium-high (grill should be oiled)
- Turn the tenderloins 3/4 times to ensure evenness in cooking and marking.
- Pork will be done when temperature probe reaches 160F (71C) – about 20 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before carving into 3/4 inch slices.
- Plate and drizzle with remaining glaze.