27 Jul Ice Cream Cake
- 1/2 tub of chocolate ice cream
- 1/2 tub of butter scotch ripple ice cream
- 1/2 tub of Cool Whip
- 1 1/2 cups of Graham wafer (or chocolate wafer) crumbs
- 2 tablespoons of butter (melted)
- 2 Skor bars smashed into small pieces
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put the ice cream into a large bowl along with the Cool Whip to soften.
- While the ice cream is softening, crumble and smash the graham wafer crumbs in a separate bowl
- Add melted butter and combine until all crumbs are slightly moist. Then press the crumbs into the bottom of a greased spring form pan to form a crust about 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes.
- Mix the Ice Cream and Cool Whip until well blended. Add the peanut butter, and Skor bar. Stirring until mixed.
- Pour mixture into the pan, top with remaining Skor bar pieces and freeze (for a minimum of 3 hours).