27 Jul Grilled Portobello Mushrooms (with Balsamic)
Posted at 20:42h in All Recipes, Vegetables 0 Comments
- 4 Large Portobello Mushrooms
- 1/4 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 3 Cloves Garlic (minced)
- 6-8 Grinds Fresh Black Pepper
- 2-3 Grinds Himalayan Pink Salt
- 4 Sprigs Fresh Thyme Leaves with (removed from stem) , (or 1 tsp dried thyme)
- Combine together; Balsamic Vinegar, Olive Oil, Garlic, Salt and Pepper and Thyme.
- Gently rinse the Portobello Mushrooms under cold water.
- Remove the gills of the mushroom. (This is not necessary, but just a preference for me. To remove the gills, gently scrap them out with a grapefruit spoon. No need to be fussy and get them all).
- Place the mushrooms in a large ziplock bag and pour the vinegar/oil mixture over them. Shake to coat and let marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to a medium-high temperature and place the mushrooms on the grill. Grill for about 5 minutes each side.
- Remove from Grill and serve. Whole or sliced.