27 Jul Mexican Avocado Corn Salad
- 3 – 4 Ears of Cooked Corn (or 3 Cups if using non fresh corn)
- 2 Avocados ripe but firm (diced)
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Orange Bell Pepper
- 1/2 15 oz can Black Beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1/4 Cup Red Onion (diced)
- 1 Jalapeño
- 4-6 Tbsp Fresh Cilantro
- 1/4 Cup Lime Juice
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tsp Smoked Paprika (get smoked, don’t substitute!)
- 3/4 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt (ground)
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- Whisk together Lime Juice, Oil, Honey, Vinegar, Garlic, Salt and Pepper in a Shaker (or bottle).
- Combine all the Salad ingredients (except the Avocados & Cilantro) in a large bowl, mix to combine.
- Add 1/2 the dressing and refigerate at least 1 hour (up to 3 is good).
- Mix in the diced avocado and cilantro just before serving.
- Can be served as a salad/side or as an appetizer with nachos for dipping.