27 Jul Crunchy Salmon
- 1 Salmon Filet (about 2 lbs. (1/2 lbs. per person))
- 2 Cups Low sodium kettle chips
- 1 Lemon
- 1/2 Tablespoon of lemon zest
- 1 wedge of lemon for each serving
- 2 Tbsp Chopped fresh Rosemary
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- Crunch kettle chip into small pieces. Place the chips into a bowl and add rosemary, lemon zest, mustard and maple syrup.
- Cut the salmon in serving portion pieces (about 1/2 lb. size each) and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Coat the salmon with the prepared mixture.
- Back at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Squeeze the lemon juice over the backed salmon and serve.