27 Jul Cranberry Vinaigrette
Posted at 20:11h in All Recipes, Salads & Dressings 0 Comments
- 2 Cups Cranberry Juice
- 1 Cup Cranberries (dried)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- Bring the Cranberries and Cranberry Juice to a boil.
- Let boil until the mixture has reduced by about 1/4 of the volume
- Pour the mixture into a blender and pulse to combine and mash the cranberries
- Add the rest of the ingredients (Oil, vinegar, and honey) and pulse again to combine.
- Let cool completely and use on salads.