27 Jul Chili Lime Malaysian Shrimp
- 2 Limes (juiced – about 1/4 cup)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Cilantro Leaves (chopped)
- 2 Cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- If using wooden/bamboo skewers soak them in water for at least 2 hours. I prefer metal skewers to avoid the potential of slivers coming off the bamboo skewers.
- Pre heat the grill to medium high.
- Whisk all the ingredients (except for the shrimp) in a bowl. Add the marinade to a zip lock bag, saving about 1/8th of a cup for basting will grilling. Add the shrimp to the bag as well and shake to coat. Lay flat in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Skewer the shrimp and BBQ until slightly charred.