27 Jul Caesar Salad Dressing
Posted at 20:21h in All Recipes, Salads & Dressings 0 Comments
- 1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt (I prefer 0%)
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Red Wine vinegar
- 3 Cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Tsp Dry Mustard
- 1/2 Tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 3-4 Dashes Hot Sauce
- 1 Pinch Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 Tsp Anchovy Paste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well until all blended; or combine all ingredients in a small mixer (bullet) and pulse until blended.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours prior to using.