27 Jul Black-Bean, Corn & Pasta Salad
Posted at 19:27h in All Recipes, Pasta, Salads & Dressings 0 Comments
- 2 Cups Pasta (I prefer Gluten Free Corn Pasta)
- 1 Cup Black Beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 Cup Corn Kernels (fresh or frozen)
- 1 Cup Broccoli (small pieces uncooked)
- 1 Shallot (diced)
- 1 tsp Cumin (or to taste)
- Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise (light)
- Cook the Pasta as per package directions
- Cook the corn (if using frozen)
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss with a large spoon.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 -2 hours prior to serving.