27 Jul Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Posted at 20:46h in All Recipes, Vegetables 0 Comments
- 1 large Sweet Potato
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1/8 Cup Parmesan Cheese (powdered)
- 2 TBSP Corn Starch
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 6 Grinds Black Pepper
- 1/4 Tsp Cumin
- 1 Tsp Basil (dried)
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Cut the Sweet Potatoes lengthwise (I like to ‘flatten’ the bottom with a small slice to keep them from rolling); then peel the skins from the slices.
- Cut each slice into 1/4″ fries.
- Combine the Sweet Potatoes, Cornstarch, Garlic Powder, Basil, Cumin, Parmesan and Pepper. Add the oil and toss ensuring all the fries get a good coating.
- Put the fries on a parchment lined baking sheet keeping the separated (not overlapping) to allow them to ‘roast’. (use 2 baking sheets if necessary).
- Bake for 25 minutes (turning once at about 15 minutes).