27 Jul Baked Green Beans with Turmeric
Posted at 20:32h in All Recipes, Vegetables 0 Comments
- 1 lb Green Beans (enough for 4 servings, or adjusted for the number of people)
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 5-6 Grinds Fresh Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp Turmeric
- Preheat Oven to 350° F
- Wash the beans and trim the stem end; leave them whole. Dry with a paper towel.
- Spread the beans on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Add 1 Tbsp of Oil, Pepper and Turmeric
- With your hands combine on the baking sheet to ensure that the beans are coated in oil and spices.
- Bake for 20 minutes in preheated oven. Shake the pan once 1/2 way through the 20 minutes.