27 Jul Artichoke and Sundried Tomatoe Pasta
Posted at 19:09h in All Recipes, Pasta 0 Comments
- 1 Cup Arichoke Hearts (packed in oil)
- 1/2 Cup Sundried Tomatoes (packed in oil)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Tapenaude
- 2 Cloves Garlic chopped
- In a medium saucepan combine artichoke hearts, sundried tomatoes, garlic, capers, black olives, tapenaude and olive oil.
- Heat through on medium heat.
- Cook pasta (I prefer penne)as per directions to el dente; drain and rinse the pasta.
- Combine the pasta with the sauce mixture and stir to mix and cover completely.
- Serve with parmesean cheese and fresh ground black pepper.