28 Jul Roasted Sriracha Cauliflower
- 1 head Cauliflower
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Freshly ground Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Sriracha Sauce (or any hot chile sauce)
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 Shallot (minced)
- 2 Clove of Garlic (minced)
- 1 Tbsp fresh Ginger (minced)
- 1 Cup grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp fresh Cilantro (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Trim the cauliflower at the stem to allow the head to sit flat in a roasting dish.
- Brush with olive oil and season with freshly ground pepper.
- Roast for 1 hour (don’t worry that’s not too long).
- Add – Sriracha, honey, vinegar, shallot, garlic and ginger to a small sauce pot. When the cauliflower is almost finished the 1 hour roasting time, bring this sauce to a boil.
- Pour over the roasted cauliflower, and brush to ensure it is coated.
- Return the cauliflower to the oven and roast for an additional 15 minutes. Add the tomatoes around the cauliflower at this time.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.