27 Jul Roasted Cauliflowerettes (with Parmesean)
- 1 Head. Cauliflower
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. Thyme (dried) or 4 – 6 stems of fresh
- 1 Medium Onion (thinly sliced)
- 3 Cloves. Garlic (chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Parmesean (grated)
- Pre heat oven to 400°
- Cut the cauliflower into small flowerettes by slicing the cauliflower through the middle of the head (about 1/4 – 1/2 inch thick)
- Cut the onion into wedges.
- Mix the cauliflower, olive oil, thyme, onion and garlic in a large bowl.
- Spread the mixture on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes; stirring 2 – 3 times during the 30 minutes.
- After the 30 minutes add the grated Parmesean and put back into the oven (oven is now off) for an additional 8 -10 minutes.