03 Jun Best Grilled Chicken – Ever!
- 4 Chicken Breasts (skinless / boneless). I like to cut them in half for ease of cooking and serving.
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar (packed)
- 3 Cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1/2 Tsp Dried Thyme
- 1/2 Tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/4 Tsp Dried Rosemary
- 5-6 Grinds of Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Parsley Leaves (chopped) for Serving
- In a medium sized bowl whisk the Balsamic, Lemon Juice, Dijon, Brown Sugar, Garlic, Thyme, Oregano, Rosemary, Salt & Pepper. Reserve 1/4 cup for basting.
- Add the Chicken and the Balsamic marinade to a large Ziploc bag and massage to combine and cover. Marinate overnight (minimum 1 hour)
- Place the Chicken on a preheated BBQ on high heat. Flip after 5-6 minutes and continue to cook. 12-15 minutes in total. Internal temperature should be 165°F.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.