13 Feb White Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 Cup Butter (1 stick) softened
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/4 Cups Gluten Free Flour I use Bobs Gluten Free Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3/4 Cups White Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350° F
- In a large bowl mix the Butter, Sugar and Peanut Butter until fluffy. Then beat in the Egg and Vanilla.
- In a smaller bowl mix together the Flour, baking soda and salt. Add this to the creamed mixture.
- Combine the White Chocolate Chips into the mixture.
- Drop Tablespoon size Cookie Dough onto an ungreased baking sheet ensuring they are well spaced – about 8 – 10 on a normal size cookie sheet.
- Bake @ 350°F for 15 minutes.
- Remove and leave on hot cookie sheet for 2 minutes then transfer to a wire cooling rack to cool completely.