21 Aug Greek Chicken Marinade
Posted at 18:48h
in All Recipes
- 6 Chicken Breasts (skinless / boneless)
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 3 Bay Leaves (crushed)
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Rosemary (Chopped)
- 2 Cloves Garlic (crushed)
- 5-6 Grinds of Salt
- 7-8 Grinds of Pepper
- 2 Tsp Hot Pepper Sauce (Franks)
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients except for the chicken.
- Cut the Chicken Breasts in half.
- Put the Chicken Breasts in a Zip Loc bag and pour the marinade over the chicken. Ensure the chicken is well covered.
- Refrigerate for minimus of 3 hours (overnight is best).
- BBQ the Chicken on Medium heat
- Serve with Tzatiki and Grilled Lemon.