20 Aug Stuffed Plum Appetizer
Posted at 23:10h
in All Recipes
- 6 Small to Medium sized Plums
- 1 Package Boursin Cheese (I like the fig and balsamic )
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Tbsp Spiced Pecans Chopped slightly (see note)
- Balsamic Glaze for garnishing
- In a small bowl, combine the Boursin, Honey and mix together with a fork.
- Cut each plum in half, remove the pit and a bit of the fruit to make a well to hold the cheese.
- Spoon 1 Tbsp (or more) into each plum well.
- Top with the chopped Pecans.
- Drizzle with Balsamic Glaze