07 Mar Braised Brussel Sprouts
Posted at 17:09h in All Recipes, Gluten Free, Vegetables 0 Comments
- 1 lb of Brussel Sprouts (halved and sliced) (about 6-8 sprouts per person is my guide)
- 1/2 Cup Bacon bits
- 1 Clove Garlic (minced)
- 1/2 Shallot (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat Olive Oil in a non stick skillet.
- Add the Bacon Bits, Garlic and Shallots.
- Sauté for about 3 minutes.
- Add the Brussel Sprouts and continue to sauté (about another 12 -15 minutes)
- Add salt and pepper to taste.