18 Dec G. F. Stuffing
- 6 -8 Gluten Free Hot Dog Buns (I’ve had good luck with the PC brand – good density)
- 1 Medium Onion (diced)
- 1 Stalk Celery (diced)
- 3 Cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1/2 Cup Butter (melted)
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Stock
- 1 Tsp Sage
- 2 Tsp Poultry Seasoning
- 6-8 Grinds of Black Pepper
- Break the buns into small bit size pieces into a large bowl
- Add the Onions, Celery, Garlic Sage and Poultry Seasoning and mix to combine.
- Melt the butter and add to bread along with the milk.
- Mix with your hands to combine
- Stuff into Turkey packing it tightly and secure the opening with skewers.