22 Jun Banana Bread
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 3 Banana’s (ripe / mashed)
- 2 Cups Gluten Free Flour (see picture / note below)
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup Orange Juice
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large bowl, combine the Sugar and Oil and beat until combined.
- Add the Eggs and mashed Bananas; continue to beat until well mixed.
- Sift Flour, Baking Soda, Baking Powder and salt into the wet mix.
- Continue to beat until well mixed in, then add the Orange Juice until combined.
- Pour mixture into a well greased and floured loaf pan (9x5x2 1/2)
- Bake for 1 hour testing at that time – tooth pick should come out clean when inserted in the middle.
- Let cool on a rack. Cool completely before slicing.