19 Nov Chicken Marbella
Posted at 13:34h in All Recipes, Asian, Gluten Free, Meats 0 Comments
- 3 Boneless / Skinless Chicken Breasts Cut in Half
- 6 Boneless / Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 2 Garlic Cloves (crushed and chopped)
- 2 Tbsp Dried Oregano
- 5-6 Grinds Fresh Black Pepper
- 2-3 Grinds Salt
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup Pitted Prunes
- 8-10 Large Spanish Olives (halved)
- 1/4 Cup Capers (with 1 tsp of the juice
- 1/4 Cup Sun Dried Tomatoes (in oil)
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup White Wine
- 2 Tbsp Italian Parsley (chopped)
- Combine the garlic, oregano, salt and pepper, vinegar, olive oil, prunes, olives, capers, bay leaves and sun dried tomatoes.
- Pour this onto the chicken in a large ziplock bag and shake to coat.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 3-4 hours (overnight if possible).
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Place chicken in a baking pan and top with the marinade, brown sugar and add the wine around the chicken.
- Bake for 50 minutes, basting with pan juices 2-3 times during the 50 minutes.
- Serve over Garlic Mashed Potatoes with the pan juices on the side.