28 Jul Tangy Wax Yellow Beans
- 1 1/2 lbs of Waxed yellow beans
- 1 1/2 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Cut the stem ends off the beans.
- Place the beans into cold water in a medium size pan and bring to a boil.
- Boil 6-8 minutes (until cooked el-dente).
- Drain and keep warm until ready to serve.
- While the beans are cooking warm the honey, salt and lemon juice with zest in a small pot.
- When ready to serve pour the warmed sauce over the beans.
- Season with Pepper and serve.