27 Jul Vietnamese Style Pork Chops
- 1 large Shallot (chopped)
- 2 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Fish Sauce
- 2 TBSP Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 TBSP Vegetable Oil
- 1 Lime (juiced – or 2 Tbsp)
- 1 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Mint Leaves (chopped)
- 4 Pork Chops (1/4 to 1/2 inch thick)
- Combine all the ingredients and mix well. Pour into large freezer bag and add the Pork Chops.
- Marinade in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours (overnight is ideal)
- Remove from bag, let most of the juices drip from the chops.
- Pre-heat grill and BBQ chops about 7-8 minutes per side (or until desired doneness is achieved)
- Let rest for 2 – 3 minutes before serving.
- Serve with Rice Noodles, Cucumber and Plum Tomatoes.