27 Jul Sticky Thai Thighs (Chicken)
- 1 Tbsp Peanut Oil
- 2 Red Thai Chiles (2 could be hot / 1 not hot enough)
- 1 Tbsp Ginger (finely chopped / grated)
- 3 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 3 Tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 8 Chicken Thighs (halved)
- 1/2 Cup Coriander (Cilantro) leaves
- 1 Lime (cut into wedges for garnish)
- Heat a frying pan over medium high heat. Add the peanut oil, chiles and ginger and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the lime juice, fish sauce and brown sugar – continuing to cook for another minute.
- Add the chicken thighs and cook for 8 minutes on one side.
- Increase the heat to high, turn the chicken and cook for an additional 5 minutes – chicken will be browned, sticky and cooked through.
- For presentation: transfer chicken to a large platter ‘decorate’ with fresh coriander with lime wedges on the side and serve with Jasmine rice and steamed vegetables.