27 Jul Smashed Potatoes
Posted at 20:59h in All Recipes, Gluten Free, Potatoes 0 Comments
- 20 Mini Potatoes
- 2 Tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Herbe d’ Provence (or your choice of herb mixture, oregano, thyme, rosemary)
- 2 Cloves Garlic (crushed)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Brush the potatoes under cold running water.
- Place cleaned potatoes in a medium size sauce pan and boil in about 2 inches of water for 15 minutes
- Drain and let dry for 10 minutes.
- Spread the dried potatoes on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Using a muddler gently smash the potatoes (keeping them intact) – you could also use a potato masher (without a lot of force).
- Using a basting brush, brush the olive oil on the top of each potato (after they are smashed)
- Mix the parmesan, garlic and herbs together in a small bowl and sprinkle over the potatoes.
- Bake in preheated oven for 18 minutes.